Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ahhh, c'est si confortable.

It's usually around 8am when the alarm clock will go off, and when you're that tired, 3 minutes really does count. So you reset the alarm for 8:03. You close your eyes, and, as it seems, a second later, the alarm clock buzzes happily next to your ear again. And, when you're that tired, 5 more minutes really does count. So you reset the alarm for 8:08. As you may have guessed, these steps repeat and in the end, you wake up at 9:25. This leaves you stressed and running frantically out the door with a beanie on, mascara all over your face, and teeth that have not yet been brushed.
Moral of the story is: Wake the eff up!
Is it really that difficult to do? Yes. The answer, my friend, is, yes. Yes it is.
Luckily, today has not a busy schedule, and I have not work. I shall bask in the lovely circumstance of inactivity and friendlessness. Maybe I'll take a shower, maybe I won't.
"Brush your teeth at least 2 to 3 times per day, and floss at least daily." (I don't floss. Never have.)
I think maybe I'll explore my surroundings for the first time in 4 months. Honestly, I'm just assuming my major mood swings (and inability to wake up) is due mostly to being homesick. I've gone 4 months without a trace of homesickness, and alas, here it is, knocking on the door of my heart. *sigh*

No comments: